- Less Commonly Collected Languages by Vendor.
- ECC Vendor Survey, 2016.
- Bulgarian print serials subscriptions.
- Polish print serials subscriptions.
- LC European Division serials cancellations 2013.
(Lists number of subscriptions for each country and number of cancellations for 2013. Does not list individual titles.)
- Collections, Acquisitions, and Cataloging Survey (Appendix I of the ECC Memorandum of Agreement)
- ECC Vendor Survey, Fall 2011.
(Lists vendors used by each institution for specific languages and/or geographical areas)
- ECC Vendor Survey, Spring, 2009.
(Lists vendors used by each institution for specific languages and/or geographical areas as well as for certain specialized subjects.)
- NYPL response to the ECC revised survey of February 1, 1995.
- ECC survey 1994 (January 27, 1995)
(Survey of library materials expenditures, sources of funding, personnel support and collection depth.)
- Union list of newspapers currently received.
(Columbia, Cornell, Harvard, NYPL, Princeton & Yale)
- Responses to ECC questionaire (LC, Yale, Harvard). Jan. 27, 1994.
- Survey of meeting agenda priorities for ECC participants. Conducted by David Magier, Columbia University (July, 1993)
- Survey of the Current State of the Russian Book World by Hugh M. Olmsted, Harvard College Library (Draft, March 9, 1993)
- Tally of ARL Russian Collection Survey, Fall 1992 by Hugh M. Olmsted, Harvard College Library (Draft, March 9, 1993)
("This document summarizes the information received in a survey of Slavic Librarians in the United States and Canada conducted in autumn of 1992 as part of a study of Russian acquisitions and collection development for the ARL study of foreign acquisitions in U.S. Libraries.")
- ARL Russian Acquisitions Survey, Fall 1992 by Hugh M. Olmsted, Harvard College Library (Survey responses, January 26, 1993)
You need to be logged in to view these documents.